City Channel 25 now Streaming Live 24/7 | News
City Channel 25, always available on Channel 25 on Time Warner Cable and Channel 99 on AT&T U-Verse in Milwaukee, is now also available 24/7 on the web. The City Channel, which provides City of Milwaukee government meetings, information and programs, can be seen on the web at www.milwaukee.gov/channel25. Just pick the “City Channel Live” selection on the left column. It will always be the same programming that is available on the cable channel. This means that city meetings and programs are now available anywhere the web is available.
City Clerk Ron Leonhardt said the 24/7 web availability shows that Channel 25, as a city public information resource, “is not just a government cable channel.” “The availability of webcasts has been an important option for city residents to stay informed about the Milwaukee Common Council and other city services and activities,” Mr. Leonhardt said.
Until now, only meetings have been webcast live on the internet. The City Clerk’s office also features on-demand viewing of Common Council and committee meetings in the Legislative Research Center on the web. That web address is http://milwaukee.legistar.com.
Upcoming Events near South Side - City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- All aboard! Downtown trolley service kicks off Thursday, June 5th
- Peking House Chinese Restaurant & Bar to open in downtown Milw.
- Group wants portion of funds from potential new Bucks arena
- MPD investigates theft of sports apparel at Marquette University
- Police investigate apparel stolen from Al McGuire Center
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was “nagging” him
- Drivers take note: 16-mile stretch of I-94 to be resurfaced
- Neighbors “heartbroken” elderly couple involved in murder/attempted suicide
- Oak Creek arms teachers, staff with tools in case of shooting
- Cudahy man charged in standoff says he was mad his friend called police
- BOOTED: Mall security ends protest over bus stop
- BUSTED: Man arrested for road rage, charged with 9th OWI
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.
- Police arrest man accused of carrying gun into Whitnall Middle School